Character Creation and Advancement
Creating Your Character
- 20 point-buy using the standard values for Pathfinder (Pg. 16 Core Rulebook).
- Characters will be built using gestalt rules.
- Average starting gold for your character class.
- Maximum HP at 1st level.
- Select two traits from any valid source (available on the SRD, or the Adv. Player’s Guide and various other books).
- Select one drawback.
- Create your character on this site and keep the online form updated. Optionally, you can complete the character sheet and submit it to my supplied email address. (If you have problems getting the forms to display properly then use Acrobat Reader instead of a 3rd party reader.)
Advancing Your Character
- See Hybrid Progression.
- Gain 75% (rounded down, but carry the fraction over) of your maximum HD. Eidolons and other companions gain 50% max HD, dropping fractions. (ie. d10 = 5 HP)
- If starting with an advanced character, use standard gold for a character of your level; however, no single item may be over 33% of your total worth.
- Update your character sheet on this site or send the PDF sheet to my supplied email address.
Character Death & Replacement
- In the unfortunate event of character death, you will create a new character at the same level established for the progression in the story. However, you will lose your incentives as described.
- Voluntary character retirement is highly frowned upon and will therefore be cause for losing all incentives regardless of the normal rules.
- Note that attempts to kill your character on purpose to avoid the retirement penalty will not grant any reprieve. If the GM deems the death intentional then the same rules as retirement apply.